Thursday, July 24, 2014

50 online Baby Shops in Malaysia.

Good day ahead! Here's 50 online baby shops in Malaysia. Take a look at the compiled list and shop till you drop. 

Top 50 online Baby Shops in Malaysia. 













  1. Littlekids 
  2. One baby World 
  3. My Baby Store
  4. LittleWhiz
  5. The baby store
  6. Baby Dash
  7. Kasihku Sayangku
  8. Prettiest Baby
  9. City baby
  10. My Little Boss
  11. Peekaboo
  12. Happy Baby
  13. My Baby Pitstop
  14. Baby Queeny
  15. The Baby Loft
  16. Baby Manja
  17. Gifts from Heaven
  18. Otaki baby
  19. Barely Super Mommy
  20. Autumz
  21. Mamayaya Zone
  22. Ibaymall
  23. Carters.com
  24. Baby Land 2 u 
  25. Apple Crumby and Fish
  26. Elza Baby
  27. Wonderbee
  28. safe and sound
  29. Maternity Clothes
  30. Summer Glitz
  31. Cantik Gallery
  32. My Permatahati
  33. Rockabye Baby Shop
  34. Mom 2 Shop
  35. Nicleys
  36. Lindex
  37. Sally
  38. Baby First TV
  39. Miela77 Online Shoppe
  40. My Selimut baby
  41. Baby Online Shop
  42. Little Kindle
  43. Mami Baby Shop
  44. Manjaku Happy
  45. Shop Bebe Home
  46. Sheilashah Fiekry
  47. Kiss Mama
  48. On9 Shop 2 u 
  49. BB loves me
  50. Baby Mall Online
Here you go. Happy shopping.

You are most welcome to share this with your friends and family. 

Loves 
Littlekids
Largest Baby Online Store

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us.
    the best baby bottle warmer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there would you mind letting me know which webhost you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a good hosting provider at a fair price? Thanks, I appreciate it!robes de no

    ReplyDelete